In preparation for my semester in Tanzania, I have decided to start this blog. I won't guarantee frequent updates, but I figured it would be the easiest way to communicate with all of you while I have limited internet access.
-Tai
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Tai- Our dial-up connection has been sporadic lately, but today I was able to read all your messages. They nearly make our 2.5 feet of snow melt. We are envious of your experiences and enjoy your quickly gained experiences in language, culture and politics. So glad you are able to post things often. Love -Robin
1 comment:
Tai- Our dial-up connection has been sporadic lately, but today I was able to read all your messages. They nearly make our 2.5 feet of snow melt. We are envious of your experiences and enjoy your quickly gained experiences in language, culture and politics. So glad you are able to post things often. Love -Robin
Post a Comment